Know the rules for student parking
• Gold Card holders will be allowed to park in choice spaces in the front parking area provided they display
the proper parking pass.
• All students must have completed the Alive at 25 course to park in any Lancaster County School District
student parking space.
- All students MUST take the Alive at 25 course to purchase a parking pass.
- A student only has to take and pass the Alive at 25 course only one time.
- The cost of the Alive at 25 course is $35.
- A student will be issued a certificate upon successful completion of the Alive at 25 course.
- A student should get a credit on your car in-surance if the certificate is presented to the insurance company.
- To enroll in the Alive at 25 course, go to http://www.scaliveat25.org or call the Alive at 25 office at 803-732-6778. The website will have available classes and locations as well.
• The cost for a parking pass is $20 for the entire school year.
• Parking passes are available in the main office.
• A parking pass must be visible on the mirror or dash of the car at all times while parking on campus.
• If a student is parking on campus without a pass, a ticket will be issued with the consequences below.
- 1st offense..........................Warning
- 2nd offense........................... $5 fine
- 3rd offense..........................$10 fine
- 4th offense & subsequent offenses
- .........$15 fine & possible towing
• The administration reserves the right to assign numbered spaces. Unfortunately, the school only hasa limited number of parking spaces available. For that reason, the passes will be issued on a “firstcome,
• Once the parking spaces are sold out, NO MORE WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE.
• If you do not have a parking pass, you will not be allowed to park on the school campus.