All Covid related information is located on the webpage Covid 19. Please use tab at the top of navigation bar.
Football Games and Procedures
2020 Buford Ticket Information/ Protocols for Home Football games
- Everyone entering the stadium will be required to have their temperature checked and will be required to wear a face covering. Masks must be worn at all times when on school grounds. Anyone with a temperature exceeding 100 degrees will not be allowed to enter.
- Everyone Must Have A Ticket. No Tickets will be sold at the gate.
Home Team fans entrance and parking
- Home team fans will park in the student parking lot and enter the ticket gate at the concession stand. Per LCSD/SCHSL guidelines, tailgating will not be allowed at athletic events. Home fans can only sit in the home team bleachers. All home team fans will exit through the gate at the concession stand.
- Per Lancaster County School District policy for approved capacity, the Home Team Varsity Football Players and Cheerleaders can purchase up to 4 tickets each for their family. Only SC High School League passes will be accepted at the gate.
Visiting Team and fans entrance and parking
- Visiting team fans will enter the middle/elementary school car rider loop road on Tabernacle rd and park in the middle school gym parking area and around the loop near the baseball field. All visiting fans (except Handicapped fans will enter through the gate on the Middle School end of the stadium. Visiting fans will walk in front of the field house to access the visitor’s bleachers and will only use the restrooms on the visitor’s side of the concession stand. All visiting team fans will exit the same gate.
- Visiting team busses will park along the right side of the road outside of the gate on the middle school end of the stadium.
- Per Lancaster County School District Policy for approved capacity, the Visiting team Players and cheerleaders can purchase 2 tickets for each participant’s family.
- Handicapped Parking- the parking area at the football stadium will be used for handicapped fans(home and visitors) and game night personnel only. These persons will enter the gate closest to the concession stand to have temperatures and tickets checked
- Social Distanced seating- Per DHEC/SCHSL/LCSD guidelines no one is allowed to sit on the first two rows of bleachers on both sides of the stadium. We are also required to skip rows between bleachers when choosing a seat in the bleachers. We have dots on the bleachers to help with social distanced seating. Please try to stagger when sitting on the dots so you aren’t sitting directly behind another family
- Post Game- Per High School League and Lancaster County School District policy we will not allow fans on to the track or field area after the game. When the game ends we encourage all fans to exit the stadium and return to your automobiles. Home parents that have to pick up players after the game are asked to drive through the middle schoo
- We apologize for any inconvenience due to the Coronavirus, but abiding by these changes allows us to continue attending school and being able to play athletics here at BHS. By following these guidelines, hopefully, we will continue to get back to some sense of normalcy sooner than later. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation in this matter. BHS Staff
Volleyball Games and Procedures
JV game at 6:00, Varsity game at 7:30. Gates open at 5:15
Tickets: All Tickets for Volleyball games will be presold to members of the volleyball teams family and the visiting team based on approved capacity determined by the Lancaster County School District and our schools. No tickets will be sold at the gate on game night.
Passes: Only SCHSL passes will be accepted at games. District employees and retired LCSD teachers who are family members of players may use their pass for one of their 4 tickets. Senior Citizens Gold passes and Season Passes will not be valid for this year.
Masks and temperature checks: Masks must be worn at all times when on campus and inside the gym. Temperatures will be checked at the door or gate of each facility. No One will be allowed in the doors or gates without a mask. Anyone with a temperature exceeding 100 degrees will not be allowed to enter.
Gym Seating: Home fans will sit on the home side of the gym. No BHS fans will be allowed on the visitors side of the gym. High School League rules state that we can’t cross communities.
Per DHEC/SCHSL/LCSD guidelines no one is allowed to sit on the first two rows of bleachers on both sides of the gym. We are also required to skip rows between bleachers when choosing a seat in the bleachers. We have dots on the bleachers to help with social distanced seating. Please try to stagger when sitting on the dots so you aren’t sitting directly behind another family. Each group would have a clear view of the court directly in front of them. We will also have rows blocked off behind each teams bench for our varsity and JV teams to sit in to ensure the health and safety of our teams.
Concessions: we will not be offering a concession stand at volleyball game because of DHEC regulations and the concern of handling money and cross contamination for fans and concession workers.
Post game: after the game is over all fans are required to leave the gym the same direction in which they entered and proceed back to their vehicles in the student parking lot. Home teams will exit one set of doors and Visiting teams will exit another set of door. Theses doors will be labeled. Please do not access the playing court or loiter in the gym or lobby after the game.
We apologize for any inconvenience due to the Coronavirus, but abiding by these changes allows us to continue attending school and being able to play athletics here at BHS. By following these guidelines, hopefully, we will continue to get back to some sense of normalcy sooner than later. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.
Opportunities to show Jacket Pride
Click on the links below to learn of three contests that students can participate in to show Jacket Pride, earn recognition and money!
BHS will still proudly recognize and honor all veterans with a ceremony on November 11. Click here for details.
The Good Samaritan Scholarship is available for juniors to complete. Click here to see the full details. Deadline is November 30, 2020.
Juniors, you will be selling cookie dough with all proceeds going toward the cost of prom. Money must be collected with the order. The sale starts on October 12-October 28. All orders and money are due to Ms. Wieland in room 303 by October 28. Click here to learn more details of obtaining your order forms.
Request for Hotspot and Wired Internet Service
Please click here to submit the form for requesting a mobile hotspot or wired internet service for at home learning.
Google Classroom Help for Parents
See the links below for help with Google Classroom. These links can also be found under the "Parents" tab.
Letter Jacket Orders
Here is the updated 2020-21 letter jacket order form as well as a letter jacket sizing chart with instructions. Jostens NFF will be on campus Wednesday October 28th from 10AM-1PM to take orders and payment.
Click here to see details on cost, ordering, and personalization of the BHS Monument.
Jostens will be providing for ring and graduation needs for the following classes:
You can view videos only if you are currently logged into school Google account.
Click the above image to access a form to report issues.
FAQ's about Hybrid Option
Information concerning the details of hybrid learning process can be located with this link.
FAQ's about Synchronous Virtual Option
Information concerning the details of synchronous virtual schooling can be located with this link.
TITLE IX Coordinator
300 S. Catawba Street
Lancaster, SC 29720