- Alright seniors! Here are a few reminders for you as we prepare for graduation practice on Thursday and your Graduation Ceremony on Friday! Please pay close attention to the information outlined below! This is the same information that was given to you at our class meeting back at the beginning of April.
We thank you in advance for your assistance and cooperation! We are looking forward to celebrating each of you on this wonderful evening! Buford High School is proud of each and every one of you and your amazing accomplishments thus far!
1. Mandatory practice for graduation is Thursday May 30th from 1:00 p.m. until. Make sure that you have this date and time worked out with your employer ahead of time. Again, this practice is mandatory.
2. Each graduate will receive 10 tickets, two of which will be priority tickets, during graduation practice on Thursday.
3. Seniors will need to meet in the Multipurpose Building on Friday at 5:15 p.m. with the proper attire for graduation. Seniors will be instructed on the specific meeting location in the multipurpose building at practice on Thursday.
4. The female attire for the ceremony is a dress or black pants with a top that does not show when the gown is worn and black dress shoes. No flip flops.
5. The male attire is a white collared dress shirt, black tie, black pants, black socks and black dress shoes. No tennis shoes.
6. Seniors expecting to participate in the graduation ceremony must be in the appropriate attire.
7. The cap, gown and hood may not be altered in any way that conflicts with the uniform appearance of the graduates.
8. Any cords and/or medallions that graduates have been issued and approved by the school should be worn.
9. Hair will need to be arranged so that the cap can be worn flat on the head.
10. Final transcripts will be mailed to the college that you indicated at Senior Signing Day. Ms. Singleton will be checking with each of you at graduation practice to see if your plans have changed. This will ensure that transcripts will be sent to the college of your choice. You will also receive a personal copy of your final transcript along with their diploma at graduation