2019-2020 Update for Returning Student Information
Buford High Guidelines
• Students who are new to the Buford area and did not attend Buford Middle need to enroll at Buford High’s counseling office from 9-11:30 a.m.or 1-4 p.m. July 31st and Aug. 1st .
• Juniors & seniors will register 8:30.-11:30 a.m. and 1-3:30 p.m. Aug. 5. The link for schedule changes can be found on the school’s website. Students can pay for parking passes, prom tickets and other fees.
• Freshmen & sophomores will register 8:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. and 1-3:30pm Aug. 6. The link for schedule changes can be found on the school’s website. Students can pay for parking passes and other fees.
• Freshmen orientation will be 8:15 a.m.-1 p.m. Aug. 16.
• Fees: A $50 driver education and $10 art fee will be collected during registration.
• Parking permits will be required for all students who drive.
• To purchase a parking permit, a student must successfully complete the Alive at 25 safe driving awareness program and have a valid driver’s license and a vehicle registration. The parking permit costs $20.
– Make all checks payable to Buford High.
• All unpaid student debts will be collected during registration.