Registration Process via Curbside
1. Station #1: Students will receive their class schedules. A QR code as well as a link on the school's website will be provided to submit schedule change request. Counselors will contact you about your request once they are submitted.
2. Station #2: Students/Parents will be able to pay fees for parking passes, chromebook insurance, art, drivers’ education, yearbook, etc. on this date. We will provide you with a receipt at the time of payment.
3. Station #3 –Students will be able to receive their textbooks on this date.
4. Station #4 - Students will be able to receive their Chromebook and case (9th graders, or others that do not have a Chromebook).
5. Station #5 – Class Ring Orders (For sophomores and juniors) - Jostens will be available both days in order to assist with class ring orders. In addition, we will send out virtual meeting links from Jostens ahead of this date in an effort to assist parents and students with their choices prior to these dates.
Please call us at (803) 286-7068 if you have any questions. Our office hours are from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Monday through Thursday. We look forward to seeing our Jackets very soon! In the meantime, continue to stay safe and take care! Go Jackets!